only a small idea

I was wondering if someone like my idea:

would not be nice to play a game that has the graphic TOW or TOW2 with the simulation and management of CMSF?

I do not see why you should always attach a nice graphics for a RTS.

It would not be all good and two together?

would not be nice to play with the CMSF management of infantry, or animations to TOW?

I like very CMSF, but in my opinion is below TOW with regard to the infantry, especially the animations and management.

In my TOW has the absolute best in animation infantry with a very realistic management tactics.

why not pull out a nice expansion of the type for example "animation pack" or "effect pack" etc.

CMSF is beautiful, but why not make it exceptional?

someone who think like me?

The infantry control in TOW is only "better" because you can manage individual infantrymen. When they move as a squad, I am less than impressed, and I'd rather keep squad controls rather than infantry controls. :)

to do just that!

you ever noticed that in CMSF a team of 8 or 9 soldiers are often piled up in an area of 4 or 5 meters?

the ability to have their troops as needed depending on how many you have, is the basis for combat infantry

if I have 20 or 30 soldiers and I have to attack a front of 500 meters, I can not allow that there are 20 soldiers in a small space, so why just a lucky shot and I fight all out.

a commander of any level should be able to cover its entire area with the men who in the same way.

if I wanted to send a single man or two men in a corner or in an advanced post, currently you can not do

It is the kind of basic formation:

if I'm advancing in open field I would never think to make the men in my pile.

I put them in single file, or open line in putting so much space between a man and another, so may be less vulnerable.

or posture:

if I am in an alley of a city can not allow my troops are lying on the ground because it would be too vulnerable from above.

instead so that I can decide whether to put them on their knees or standing ready to move faster.