Any Red campaigns around?

Finishing up the main CMSF campaign and played several user-created scenarios as well. I haven't played much as Red though, are there any Red scenarios out there, more specifically campaigns?

I was thinking of creating a "Red Dawn" inspired campaign myself. One of my favorite flicks from the 80s. It would certainly be red vs. red since they mostly used captured weapons from the Russians. Although the terrain isn't really suitable, but oh well. Just haven't gotten around to tinkering with the editor much yet.

wolverines.jpg

WOLVERINES

'Dinas' has been fixed and improved but you're gong to need the v1.20 patch to play it. I was planning to revamp 'Hasrabit' as well to take advantage of some of the things I've learned over the last year but it's going to be a lot of work so I might just recompile the original version and leave it as it is.