British Module and Existing Campaigns

This by no means is an official response, but as I understand previous posts made by Steve, and coupled with the fact that with 1.20 we will be able to switch between RT and WEGO for each mission, I would reckon that you can continue a campaign at the start of a new mission in the middle of it (assuming the campaign itself hasn't changed), but might have trouble continuing in the middle of a mission.

Hope I'm not misleading you.

Cheers

The notes on new features in the revised 1.20 manual (available online) mentions a procedure for continuing in a campaign that has been updated since the player began.

However, we don't know whether either of the official campaigns have been updated in the Brit module or the 1.20 patch. Does anyone know for sure whether this is the case?

PSY

I am going to try and check this out for a certainty for ya. I have never actually got through the Marine campaign as I was deployed for the whole cycle on it. The first mission is great as I love small unit actions. The upcoming Brit camp's scenarios are better IMO than the base game one's.