I'm interested in buying this game, but how?

I'm living in Hong Kong, I know nothing about online shopping, I wonder if any one could help to find an alternative method to purchase a copy of strategic command 2?:confused:e.g. Is there any stores selling this game.If possible, could you give me the address of the stores.Answers are appreciated

I am fairly certain that this game isn't sold in any stores. They just don't sell enough copies of it to be distributed it among regular sale points. So ordering it online is probably the only way.

Still if you'd like to buy this game I don't see what is keeping you from making a paypal account and ordering it online. I did that as well and encountered no problems. The only thing you'd have to check is of course if battlefront is delivering it in Hong Kong.

Actually Wushuki is right and wrong at the same time :) More wrong than right in fact.

SC2 Blitzkrieg and Weapons and Warfare have in fact been sold in stores across several countries in Europe.

But he's right - they are not sold currently (to my knowledge) any more and certainly not in Hongkong.

He's wrong again in that the reason why this is not that "we don't sell enough copies". Actually it would be no problem for us to find a retail distributor. It's just that we don't want that. Some of the reasons are touched upon in our About Us page over at the main site www.battlefront.com.

So anyway, the only way to purchase is directly from us. Paypal allows you to select many payment options (includung I believe mailing in checks etc. to them) so it should work even if you have no credit cards etc.