CMSF British manual

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have no problem with steve labeling suggestions as personal lists or so. after all i think hes right.

look over to the worthy foe thread, you can find many good suggestion and things worthy to consider, i got my own too, hell why noone is working on it ASAP!?

becouse everyone is busy with something else possibly. i would pay em as much as they want, almost, for a TCPip "WITH" replay ...in some distant day. but its just so and so far up the ultimate list. also cover armor arcs, i lobby for that since the release of the game, hell i dont even know till this day if its "on the list". noone even said why it could be not on the list.

but do i give up, or moan around :D no, just keep on going and make sure you dont over do it, or you are waiting to be banned ;)

thats my view on this...

the surgery is a good example...

in my view steve, or better say the devs are the one performing surgery. and guess how many people need surgery? i need surgery too :D but its the doctors job to sort out whos really "hurt" and who is just "barking". everyone will get surgery but its a matter of time.

possibly you want to go to another hospital and try there?

So the new way of writing off your customer feedback is to label suggestions "personal lists" or "peeves" instead of evaluating them on their own merit.

Steve has done way more than write it off as pet peeves and has given Thomm a one by one reply to each item on his list.

When the doc says I need surgery because I'm sick, I don't tell him it's just a matter of taste.

Your analogy is wrong on many levels, perhaps all of them. You're not the doc and neither are you the patient.