Looking for files that used to be on CMMODS

Hi all

I am aware that CMMODS is down (unfortunately!), and I am trying to find two of Paper Tiger's campaigns that are not (as far as I can tell!) on the repository.

Specifically: Hasrabit and Perdition.

Are these available for download somewhere else?

I need some red vs red to tie me over until Brits get here.

Thanks in advance!

Chad

Hi there

Neither Hasrabit or Perdition are currently available for downloading but there is a 'broken' version of the Dinas campaign at the Repository that might keep you happy for the short amount of time that you have left to wait for the Brits to arrive. When I say broken, you can only play the first 5 or 6 missions before the Depot mission dumps you out of the campaign. There are some quite good missions in there if you want some Red v Red action.

The new version of Dinas is ready to go but you folks will need v1.20 to play it. Hasrabit should be ready some time soon after. I was going to overhaul it completely but that looks like it will be too much work as I expect to be doing a LOT of 'new' stuff in the very near future. As for Perdition, well it would have been perfect for you but I had a computer crash a few months ago and lost a LOT of stuff on my hard drive and these files were amongst them. I'm a pretty thorough guy though so I should have back-ups of them somewhere on a flash drive or CD here. I'll see if they're still around.

Campaign files tend to run on the big size, so its beyond emailing. So I had not PM'd him directly yet. There were some other files I may have deleted over time that I would be looking for too from CMMODS, so it was a catch-all search also.

In this case, neither specific campaign is on the repository. And yes, I tried searching.

So again, if anyone knows where these, and other files from CMMODS are now available, if at all, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks again

Chad

Hi there

I'll see if they're still around.

Thanks for the reply Paper Tiger. While we wait for brits, I would appreciate anything you can turn up, but if not, its no big deal. There are plenty of things to mess around with on the repository, outside of the lack of red vs red.

I just had a craving for some red vs red.

Thanks again for the reply.

Chad

Well, I had a look and I found ALL the original Perdition files. I don't have a copy of the compiled campaign and since I've currently got v1.20 installed, a new compilation wouldn't be playable. However, I also found my original v1.11 game folder with the old exe files so I guess I could revert to v1.11 and do a fresh compile.

Well, I had a look and I found ALL the original Perdition files. I don't have a copy of the compiled campaign and since I've currently got v1.20 installed, a new compilation wouldn't be playable. However, I also found my original v1.11 game folder with the old exe files so I guess I could revert to v1.11 and do a fresh compile.

You know what, I will just wait for the potential of the v1.20 updates. Thanks again for taking the time to look though!

Keep up the hard work beta testing, oh and if you all need help, just tell BFC to give us a call!

Thanks again

Chad