Scenario number limit?

Is there a limit on the number of scenarios you can add to the game?

I've added quite a few (mostly from the scenario depot) but when I look at the list, I only see the ones included with the game and only a few of the added ones.

The list is alphabetical, but it still excludes added scenarios that should show first in this order.

thanks, mike

There's no limit that I'm aware of (though 256 could be a possibility). Are you copying the files to the correct directory (on the PC the default is C:\PROGRAM FILES\CMBO\SCENARIOS). I have quite a few scenarios and ops listed myself and I haven't seen a problem as of yet.

I'd suggest looking through the files in the above listed directory to see if that corresponds to the ones you have listed in CM.

[ March 28, 2002, 01:17 PM: Message edited by: Schrullenhaft ]

Figured my problem out last night.

I got a new machine a couple months ago but forgot to patch up to ver. 1.12 after I reinstalled.

It looks like an older versions of CMBO doesn't recognize scenarios made with a newer version. I tried to dump one of the scenarios I couldn't see into the editor and it let me know I needed to patch up to the current version.

mike