Any Danish CM players around?

Hi Harry

I´m from Denmark. But apart from me, there´s only one active CM-player in Denmark, that I´m aware of (from this forum). His nick is "LuderBamsen". RobO. who made the brilliant spread sheet campaign system is from Denmark too, but as far as I know, he doesn´t play CM anymore.

So I wouldn´t exactly say there´s lots of action around here. What did you have in mind?

Cheers

Umlaut

Well, as I don´t live in Copenhagen anymore, I´m not sure what kind of fancy drinks are in fashion there at the moment. But beer will never go out of fashion, I guess. :-)

Danish beer is quite good, I think. But not as good as the czech or german stuff.

Please send me a PM if you want to play a game. I´ve only recently taken up H2H games and have yet to try TCP - but I´d like to give it a shot.

Cheers

Umlaut

Hi Harry

I´m from Denmark. But apart from me, there´s only one active CM-player in Denmark, that I´m aware of (from this forum). His nick is "LuderBamsen". RobO. who made the brilliant spread sheet campaign system is from Denmark too, but as far as I know, he doesn´t play CM anymore.

So I wouldn´t exactly say there´s lots of action around here. What did you have in mind?

Cheers

Umlaut

My CM status is currenty "inactive", sorry. (I'm also utter **** at it anyway ;) )