New file at the Repository: SFSExtractor.306 (2009-06-11)

I uploaded it even though for me the SFS extractor do not work. I'll like to know who can get it to work extracting their data.sfs. I'm surprised the MOD Pack has no tools or instructions on extracting the sfs files. It's like we're expected to know somehow.

Can anyone verify if running Vista64 is the problem? Man, I work in IT and I can't figure this program out. How sad.

Hello PrattBoy, i too for a few days have been trying to get the SFS tool to work but with no luck. I am using 32-bit Vista and also am disappointed that the mod pack did not include anything to help mod weapons data, range, unit speeds, etc. The model builder is low on my wish list of tools. Has anyone been able to use the extractor to modify gun ranges, damage, etc? Please post if you have been able to do so.

• 2 weeks later...

Please help.

I use Vista 64bit japanese version.

I get error message after set Mission Edtor Location and Extract Loaction and File-Exit.

Sorry poor english.

BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)

Location Editor.SFS.SFS.UnMountExtern(String path)

Location Editor.SFS.SFS.UnMount(String path)

Location Editor.Utils.CmdSfs.ExecCommand(String cmd, String param1, String param2)

Location SFSExtractor.ExtractManager.UnMount()

Location SFSExtractor.Form1.Form1_FormClosed(Object sender, FormClosedEventArgs e)

Location System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmClose(Message& m)

Location System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

Location System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

it's not the extractor. it's the fact that the misison editor is no longer 64-bit compatible after the first patch. wait for the second patch.

Please help.

I use Vista 64bit japanese version.

I get error message after set Mission Edtor Location and Extract Loaction and File-Exit.