Hi!

I have the german version of Strategic Command 2 from MWG.

Is there a difference to the SC 2 Blitzkrieg Version? If there is one, whats the difference? And whats the difference to the WoW Version?

Which Patch shall I use for my version?

The Strategic Command 2 and Strategic Command 2 Blitzkrieg games should be identical when it comes to English and German versions of the games provided we are talking about the same release versions. For example the release version is shown in the lower right hand corner of the MAIN MENU screen and for the English version it is at v1.09.

The German version, depending on where you purchased it may not be fully up to date as the publishing partner (as far as I know) has not released the latest candidates.

The Weapons and Warfare expansion pack includes many new features such as road and rail lines as well as new units and weather effects as well as new and modified campaigns.

Unfortunately the patches found here on the Battlefront pages is only for the English release of the game and only for those games sold by Battlefront.

Hope this helps,

Hubert

Another thing to note: the expansions we're selling here will only work with the original Battlefront version of SC2 Blitzkrieg. They won't work with any other version, like the German one (not even other english language versions in fact other than the one bought from here).

Martin