Scenarios separated out at CMSFMODS

Hi All,

I've made a separate "section" for scenarios at CMSFMODS

This is with a view to being able to different things, sort/search differently with scenarios compared to mods.

At the moment scenarios, like mods, are just browsable by author. I'm open to what other ways make sense.

Split this way, you can see there are 170 mods and 155 scenarios available at the moment.

GaJ

Thanks for the hard work.

A question. How does one 'browse' through scenarios and mods? I can't see anything that allows me to go from the 1st page to other pages. If I don't know the author's name, I can only see the mods/scenarios that are on the primary page and can't see any others that would be on other 'pages'.

Well now BlackMoria, that's pretty funny isn't it. I've always browsed by Author happily, but I can see that just paging through them would be good.

So I've added that now - thanks for the suggestion!

Right now you can type anything you like into the search bar, and if that term is in the title or description or target or country or best_played_as of the mod/scenario then it will be found. This is powerful.

The problem is, you can only type one thing. Like if you type "snow ground" you will not be searching for "snow" or "ground" you will be searching for things with exactly the phrase "snow ground" (one thing).

So I need to improve that.

Suggestions on how it should work are welcome.