CMAK Companion - eBook or cheaper shipping possible?

teeps

I've had my eye on the CMAK Companion for ages, and I was about to jump all over it at just $10 - bargain I thought. Unfortuneatly the only shipping option to the UK costs $20, making it too much for me to feel ok about explaining to my wife...

Is there any chance of the Companion being released as an eBook, or of there being some cheaper shipping option to us Brits?

Cheers,

Teeps

There is no chance to release it as eBook at the moment (not until we still have stock). However, the shipping can be easily reduced if you order one additional game with it. Eachadditional product you order on top of the first one only adds $1 per item. So if you order a book and a game, your total shipping is only $21, but now you have two products and are basically only paying $10.50 per product in terms of shipping. Buy three, and you save even more!

Oh wait, I sound like a sales guy from one of those TV commercials... :-)

Martin

It's a good pitch Martin, but will it work on my wife?? "It's like this dear, I didn't want to pay $20 on shipping charges for a book, so instead I bought some more games and saved a bundle."

Maybe I'll have to wait patiently and combine it with CM:Normandy on CD or something...

Hehe, I can see the dilemma. I guess the book (and a bunch of other materials we have to offer) make good "side dishes" (and from looking at my records that's precisely how most people seem to buy them): if you plan on purchasing a game anyway, add the book and the additional S&H is not worth mentioning ($1 per additional item, regardless of your ship-to location).

I got a better idea, divorce her.

No, no. Divorces are always so messy.

A far better solution would be to take her on a long hike and rub bacon grease all over her clothes and equipment once you get into bear country. Then just let nature take its course. Nature is so wonderful!

HTH

Michael