Bugs I think

I have experienced these bugs:

1) This one may have worked before so its possible it was caused by the 1.01 patch. If I set a neutral country resource to activate, it does not work. Essentially, if you get any convoy the resource counts at its 50% value (which is normal since it can't be connected), and if it activates by either diplomacy or dow, it is also at that same level. I have checked the scripts a number of times and they are perfectly correct. The script simply does not work for any nation that is not active at the start of the scenario.

2) This one I am not sure I can duplicate - but essentially a sub from Italy which was in silent mode "disappeared" from the map! Italy was neutral at the time. I think it got "run over" by another unit from france or UK somehow and the unit ended up on the sub, and it just didn't know what to do so the unit disappeared.

• 4 weeks later...

Never got a reply on these bugs, so I found a new one:

If I have an event to create Rommel, that works. However, if he dies and you want to rebuild him, he loses his rating (he gets rebuilt at 0) - I never saw that happen with units built normally.

• 2 weeks later...