Damn Captured man bugg

Maybe, maybe not. My guess is that it will probably get addressed during coding for CMBB. After that is released CMBO may see a patch.

The major common factor has been the captured units, but this isn't always consistent since some players have been able to proceed in their TCP/IP games with captured units on the board. No easy solutions here.

try this.. if you capture an enemy unit make sure you give him order to move to your side of the board and you won't get a lock up.. swamp and i had a game going where both of us had a captured unit. first unit to get captured caused a lock up.. luckly he had saved the game.. after the restart i gave the unit order to mov off the map.. second time a unit was captured he gave the unit order to move off the map.. and we didn't get a lock up... so the key is make the captured unit move.. to your side of the map via the move order.

hope this helps

Guest ckoharik

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dragonwagon:

Take No Prisoners !!!!!!!!!! tongue.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn straight! Had an german HMG unit get nailed by a 76 round, surrendered, and then promptly got cut down by a burst from my .50 cal team. Maybe they saw something that I didn't.