CMSF & Marines Bundle

CMSF & Marines Bundle

I just bought it and i 'm try to put

CMSF_Marines_Bundle_Setup.exe License key: ?

is this not what we have to put in Elicense ?

Or where i found that this key the same as in my account

But i'm try online and off-line key, They say no Id or license or sever

i'm try to contact them , :( I'm just bought it today do we have to wait them or anything or i' mistake some any license ? it show be that one to use right ?

but why i can't i pay 45$ for just download but can't play

Error code 501 i meet = = but no solution

Hi Roman,

I will try and help you here.

First of all, do you have an active internet connection? If yes, simply enter the e-license code in the elicence field when prompted.

This licence screen will appear when you have finished installing the game. It requires an active internet connection so the number you will have to enter, matches the licence key Battlefront have. If you are not online, this will NOT work.

This licence number will be the very long one (ab1234...etc)

Let me know how you get on

I found this on the helpdesk:

eLicense Error 501 is one of the most common errors encountered. It usually indicates one of these three problems:

1) you have typed in your key incorrectly. This can be a simple typo, or an incorrectly copied&pasted key, or - if you're using Offline Activation - you may have copied only part of the license request.txt file.

2) you are using the correct key, but for the wrong game. Make sure that they key you're using is valid for the game you want to activate. Please note that if you own CMSF and a module, you need to use the MODULE key! It automatically activates the base game. If you have a module and try to use the base game key, you're going to get a 501 error as well. Please check out the Combat Mission Knowledgebase for more details about modules.

3) VERY RARELY, it is possible that the key is valid and you're using it for the right game, but that it has not been registered correctly on the eLicense servers. After you checked 1 and 2 above, please email elicense@battlefront.com with the subject line "Error 501", and include the game title and the key you're using. Your key will be doublechecked usually within 24-48 hours (and often much quicker than that).

Hope this helps.

Thx for reply :(

but i'm try what they say i have to use last option that send E-mail to them still waiting for reply

I forgot to tell u i'm use Vista but shouldn't be problem because the problem is the e-license i can't use my license that i' bought it today so sad

I bought download version

Don't give up Roman,

As Stikkiepixie said, it could be a simple typo ruining your day. Check the licence number carefully! An extra space value at the end of your number will be enough to ruin it.

Copy paste....or simply, enter one by one. I can't stress this enough as I too have made this mistake...only to find out it was a uppercase or a space that had caused the error.

In any case, the customer support here is very good, so if all fails, they won't fail you!

Thx guy still no use look like i have to wait for battlefront this is first game i bought for them hope they will help me soon, I'm new here

I'm from Thailand sorry for my bad english i can't find retail version on my country so i bought download but stuck with E-license can't wait

Roman9441, I am 99% sure that you do not have to wait for us to do anything. This error happens VERY rarely, and hasn't happened once for the past 3-4 months.

Since you bought the bundle: did you install BOTH the main game AND the module? Did you install the base game FIRST and the module LAST? If your answer is no to any of the above, then you will get a 501 when trying to enter your key.

BTW, you have emailed ME but have you also posted a ticket at www.battlefront.com/helpdesk? That will usually get you a response quicker. Please do not forget to include the key you're trying to use for us to doublecheck.

NExt time i will buy them seperate -_-"

Sad to bought this game and can't do anything i install and unistall many time

The setup have only one file .exe

:( :( How long i have to wait :( good game but don't know want to play so much ,hope they will help me fix it soon

I'm using vista

and use compatible mode XP SP2 and run as adminitator

still no work

Try with many thing and still stuck with register no use every i'm try to copy for offline key say

Error Occured:

Order ID or License Number was not found.

Please check the Order ID or License Number and re-create the request.

(i save it in notepatch and then compelete all of it but no use)