Comments in russian?

in files like

\data\Ai\visibility.ini

\data\settings\damage.ini

there are comments

looking like

[GENERAL]

// r0 = power*splashRadius

// ęîýôôčöčĺíň íŕ ęîňîđűé íŕäî óěíîćčňü damage power ÷ňîáű ďîëó÷čňü đŕäčóń ďîđŕćĺíč˙

// äë˙ âňîđč÷íűő ďîâđĺćäĺíčé č äë˙ ďđîăđŕěěíî ńăĺíĺđčđîâŕííűő

;SplashRadius 0.01

;FragmentRadius 0.01

which I can not read.

I tried if they are in russian encoding like AZBUKA-ISO-8859-5 and many others, but nothing helps.

Could you read these comments? Or is enywhere apropriate documentation of damage and/or visibility models probably described in these comments?

I sure too would like to have an english translation of the comments in the files! I believe the devellopers are too busy to do something like that, but if we knew in what encoding they are, some forum members might be able to translate them for us?

Try to set your language for non-Unicode programs to Russian (Control Panel > Regional and Language options > Advanced) or choose Russian standard there, it may help. Standard Windows encoding - Russian (Cyrillic) - was used in these files.

Be aware, however, that some of these parameters are obsolete and no longer used.

Ok, It's working, thanks !!

[GENERAL]

// r0 = power*splashRadius

// коэффициент на который надо умножить damage power чтобы получить радиус поражения

// для вторичных повреждений и для программно сгенерированных

;SplashRadius 0.01

;FragmentRadius 0.01

You just need to switch windows non-unicode settings to russian before you use the SFS extractor, aftere the extraction you can switch back.

now, I'll probably try to use my poor language skill and google translator :)