Editor Request

Dear Battlefront,

I have a request. It’s a small (well I think its small) one. I would like to see the ability to manipulate the turrets of destroyed/abandoned vehicles in the editor. The CM series has the ability to capture the ambiance of a battle or campaign like no game that I have ever played. From all the excellent scenario builders to all the modders out there I have played few games that could keep my interest as long as this series. This would simply add just one more thing that helps suck me into the game. Just one more easy addition that would cause me to say, it is 1944 and that is a blown up panzer!! :-D

Pretty please…..with maybe the British Module on top!

Steve-o

Yup, exactly.

....see if this gets implemented then I can ask for an increase in the fog of war aspect of vehicles when spotted. This is what I mean: i remember (though I may be missinformed) hearing about allied tankers firing at panzers to see if anyone "is home". Right now as soon as i see a vehicle i know if it is KO or not, or if the crew has just bailed out. If the fog of war is increased so that when you first see a vehicle you dont know whether its "alive" or not you could as the defender hide live vehicles with dead ones, thus increasing the scary value.

But that is later.....baby steps, baby steps. :-D

Steve-o