Continueing with a scenario

In many other simulation games, you have the option of continuing a battle after the alloted time as expired.

Is it possible to do this in CMSF and if not, is it possible to edit the individual "Battle" files to increase the time alloted?

If so, could someone explain to this dingbat just how you do it.

Thanks in advance.

In many other simulation games, you have the option of continuing a battle after the alloted time as expired.

Is it possible to do this in CMSF and if not, is it possible to edit the individual "Battle" files to increase the time alloted?

If so, could someone explain to this dingbat just how you do it.

Thanks in advance.

You open the scenario in the scenario editor and change the time parameter. The manual explains in detail how to do this (making a scenario that is).

But still the maximum time possible is two hours +15mins. I think that is a real drawback and the maximum limit should be removed altogether with the next update!

I don't think it should be removed. I originally thought it should be, but as it turns out I've come to like the time limits. I do think they should extend the time limits by another hour or so, but, please, BFC, do this, regardless of whether you increase the overall battle length:

Let scenario designers put reinforcements onto the battlefield at any time. This includes 2+ hours. Why? If we don't want an HQ unit to appear during the battle, the only way to have this happen is to set it as a reinforcement with reinforcement time 1 hour. This limits battles with this setup to under 1 hour. Please change this! :)