HELP! Gridlines on road when playing CMAK...???

I assume that these grid lines appear based on the tile intersections (20m x 20m) is that correct ? The 'X' in the road would be the intersection of 4 tiles. If so then there may be little you can do about it. I'm not sure what graphics setting would have the most effect on these being visible. You may want to tweak the anti-aliasing or anisotropic filtering effects, both of which would generally be 'OFF' for CM unless you forced them on in the control panel.

If you're willing to experiment, changing the video drivers could effect the prominence of the lines since Nvidia and other driver developers often hard code certain performance/image quality settings into the drivers (and a WHQL driver may not have the best image quality). Guru 3D has some beta Nvidia Forceware drivers that may be worth experimenting with.

Originally posted by Schrullenhaft:

I assume that these grid lines appear based on the tile intersections (20m x 20m) is that correct ? The 'X' in the road would be the intersection of 4 tiles. If so then there may be little you can do about it. I'm not sure what graphics setting would have the most effect on these being visible. You may want to tweak the anti-aliasing or anisotropic filtering effects, both of which would generally be 'OFF' for CM unless you forced them on in the control panel.

If you're willing to experiment, changing the video drivers could effect the prominence of the lines since Nvidia and other driver developers often hard code certain performance/image quality settings into the drivers (and a WHQL driver may not have the best image quality). Guru 3D has some beta Nvidia Forceware drivers that may be worth experimenting with.

Yup correct!

I will try some other drivers and see if that helps.

B.T.W. This is occurring when playing, not in editor mode.