Stats Panel Question

Hi,

New to this series of combat mission and really enjoying it. Got a question though regarding the statistics panel for vehicles, HQs and HWs. I've looked in the manual but cannot find more detail.

Can anyone tell me how you read the "green bars" in the statistics panel for these units? Most of the time, the bars readout will be five full green all the way across, other times the bars will be 3 yellow across.

How is one supposed to read that? What data is it actually giving you?

Thanks in advance.

My non-authoritative impression (with no definitive documentation to back it up) is the change to yellow bars is an increased indication the attribute is less than optimum. If this is what the color change means, I find it unnecessary.

-Pv-

My non-authoritative impression (with no definitive documentation to back it up) is the change to yellow bars is an increased indication the attribute is less than optimum. If this is what the color change means, I find it unnecessary.

-Pv-

Thanks and I think you are indeed corrrect. I've seen some bars change to red as well but alas, nothing in the manual really explains this to the reader. Perhaps Battlefront or a beta tester could chime in and clear up the mystery?