Yellow and black lines in CMBB interface

Hi!

I'm having a bit of graphic bug in my CMBB demo. There's yellow lines and flickers in thin area between the interface (on the bottom area of the

screen) and the main view. It reaches from the right side to approximately the middle. The main view or the interface are not obscured, just the yellow lines in where the interface (by interface I mean the part which has the navigation tools and unit info etc) stops and main view starts.

My pc has ATI Radeon (7200) 64MB card

Which version of Windows are you running ? What version of DirectX, which ATI Radeon drivers and what motherboard or chipset do you have ? Are you using a 'tweaking' program for your Radeon ?

You can download (or link to) newer drivers at Rage 3D (in the upper right hand corner). There's also some links to the 'tweaker' programs I mentioned.

Some users were having problems making selections on screen (highlighting an unit) and having the display slow down drastically. Using a Radeon tweaker program they turned off 'Z-Mask' and that seems to have fixed the problem (though it isn't specifically your problem at the moment).

I suggest installing the latest drivers. You may also want to try different resolutions and refresh rates (while deleting the prefs file to try out the new resolution with CMBB).

The above mentioned tweaking program should also help with another problem that Radeon users are seeing in CMBB. It may also offer you more control over certain settings to experiment and find if some particular setting is causing your problem.

When voodoo does not help and prayers fail, turning the PC upside down and mimicking a bat is not succesfull, degrade Yourself and upgrade the display adapter drivers. It usually works... :rolleyes:

Downloaded the newest set from www.ati.com and bug disappeared. I was reluctant to get it bacause downloading 20M set of drivers with ISDN is not in the top end of my "fun things to do" list :D

Thanks