From Dawn to the setting Sun...

Just wanted to praise this excellent campaign- really fun infantry-based missions that are small enough to let you micromanage everything and not feel overwhelmed.

I just finished it for the first time... 1 KIA, 5 WIA and about 10 walking wounded. I only saved/restarted a few times after unlucky encounters with RPGs... the friendly casualties objective forces you to be very careful about how you plan your moves. Its a great campaign to show off the importance of fire supression and fire superiority.

My only gripe was with the last mission- it ended for me in sort of an anticlimax. I was just negotiating from one block into a second across a tricky alley when the red AI up and surrendered! Sometimes having a mission end like this is disappointing :D But, looking at the map review, the enemy didn't really have much strength left, so I suppose it made sense. Still, I was enjoying the tense leapfrog through the city...

My only question now- what happens next? What is the fate of India company after the platoon rejoins them? Inquiring minds want to know! Avid small-unit players want more missions! :P

I totally agree with you. I started this campaign a few days ago and, even if I am only at the second mission (with many squads low on ammos :P), I have to say I really enjoy my playtime on this one. Since I prefer infantry battles, I am very pleased. Great job to the maker. ;)