QB Oddity

I may delete the maps of the Ezra pak and see if the QB problems stop. Thanks.

Hi Frenchy: If you think it's the "Ezra" maps you'll need to delete The entire QB file :) The QB engine and some vid card, other software, PC types seem to give a wide variety of odd behavior. While it's cold comfort to be sure, most players are finding the QB platform stable and just dislike the unit selection. Dreschers link is to a thread from April of 2008 is far out of date. Try here http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=85760 or here http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=85712 BFC is very aware of this problem.

As the author of most of the QB Maps found in the game and having altered in various ways EVERY map in the QB File: I'm definitely the guy to complain to regarding a fowled up map. So if you are having ANY kind of problem just save the QB scen and send it to me... mark.ezra3591@gmail.com I can't fix the QB engine but I can fix the maps.

I just tried my first qb and had the same issue. when i tried to save it, i got gibberish for a file name, which i couldn't remove, so it wouldn't let me save it. weird thing was, after i clicked 'go' it switched sides and i watched the us roll over my syrian defense. damn, the ai manuevered pretty well, i might add. lol..

I just tried my first qb and had the same issue. when i tried to save it, i got gibberish for a file name, which i couldn't remove, so it wouldn't let me save it. weird thing was, after i clicked 'go' it switched sides and i watched the us roll over my syrian defense. damn, the ai manuevered pretty well, i might add. lol..

It's always good to know the Pathing works! ;)

...It REALLY saddens me that some players are having these conflicts. BFC is VERY aware ....