Decent Humber Scout Car for CMBO

On closer inspection it seems the CMAK Humber doesn't fit the CMBO hard-coding perfectly. There are some misplaced parts towards the rear of the vehicle. I will take a look at the individual bmps and if I can adjust them to fit CMBO I will do it and post to cmmods. May also darken the colour to match the Daimler.

Apologies for the poor advice redface.gif

So you've found the Humber, have you?

Thanks for posting it!!!

BTW it is my work, and not Gordon's. My apologies if not all the bits fit just so--it was made to fit the CMBO Humber model and even then was completed in on evening (and night and early morning) of frantic pixel-crunching (it's a long story). smile.gif

[ December 11, 2003, 11:59 PM: Message edited by: AndrewTF ]

Andrew - thanks for a great vehicle. I thought it was yours at first because of the trademark 'streaks' on the bmp's but when I started working on them the textures seemed more like the ones Gordon used on some of his Russian scratch mods.

As for the fit of the rear boxes - well I'm just really fussy about that sort of thing, much too much so most of the time.

I think you did a great job on a vehicle for which the hard-coding is - quite frankly a bit of a nightmare! All those overlapping parts etc!

Many thanks for your work. smile.gif

The Humber was a royal pain in the butt, because the original CMBO bmps were so blurry and indistinct that it was tough to use them as a guide for the new ones. I didn't have much time for trial-and-error fitting of the all the pieces, as I was working on a pretty tight deadline, although I thought they looked pretty ok at the time. It was late at night, well, early in the morning when I finished the thing so perhaps my judgement was off.

smile.gif