Problem MG teams

zmoney

Hello, it seems that in campaigns my MG teams (US or Syria) loose their tripods after the first mission they use them in. Right now I am playing road to dinas and am on the fifth mission and none of my MG teams can set up on a tripod. Some of my current Syria MG teams have casualties but in another campaign with the US marines I had no casualties and still I was missing the tripod.

Secondly why won’t the 7.62mm ammo I acquire for my Syria MG teams show up in their available ammo count like with the US MG teams? Is it a different kind of 7.62mm.

zmoney,

In order for MG teams to use their tripod, you need to command them to do so. This is done by selecting the "Deploy Weapon" command. After the team is done moving, they will set up their tripod after a short delay (15-25 seconds or so).

Good luck.

Ken

zmoney,

In order for MG teams to use their tripod, you need to command them to do so. This is done by selecting the "Deploy Weapon" command. After the team is done moving, they will set up their tripod after a short delay (15-25 seconds or so).

Good luck.

Ken

Thanks for the advice but I should have been clearer. I am an old pro at this game and the CMx1 series; I tried to deploy them on level ground, on top of a dirt berm and on top of a building but they would never carry out the order I gave them.

Like I said in the first post I’ve noticed this a few times and am wondering if it is a bug or something intentional that the game does to simulate lost equipment or something. I also noticed that my MG teams (Syrian ones) did not have their binos either.