Quick Battles 1.11

Read Marks post here concerning Quick Battles for 1.11 http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=85293

And yes I think the QB's are playing very good now. I'm having fun with it except when I have the problem discussed in another thread about switching sides when hitting the Go button. That only happens for me about once every 6 to 8 Quick battles. All in all, I think they have done a great job. If your saying that you don't have 1.11 yet ...I can't imagine what your waiting for.

Hi Mark

Installed 111 and the QBs play awful. The AI does not MOVE. If I recall QBs are really randomly selected battles. But my hard drive must not have the files created over the past year - where do I get these better QBs?

I will send them to you. Just email me: Mark.Ezra3591@gmail.com I use "Sendthisfile" (as QBMapsV1.11. zip) so don't worry too much about the file size.

First check the number of maps you have in your CMSF/Games/Quick Battle Maps. If it is (I think) 163 then you have all/only the new V1.11 QB's. If that's the case then I expect I've failed to meet your expectations and there's nothing more to say or do :) But if the number's different then I think maybe you should rename your current file to something different, make a new Quick Battle Maps file and install the new files there. Or just empty the file... whatever seems right to you.