Specialized Squads

This is NOT a skin mod, just a simple text data entry mod. These skins are in the game. Here's a SS Spahtrupp or Spy troop. Typically these 7 man dets were lead by a jr officer and sent with land line or radio equipment far in advance of the battalion to report on enemy troop movements. They are fairly well armed 1 LMG, STG, sniper and Pfaust, in case they get walked on, but still not a heavy squad.

I have the FJ paratrooper version as well.

sspahtruppmp4.jpg

Wow these look great!

Can I download this ? Will you do some for allies as well?

Thanks. Yes, and I'm going to work on Marine Commando's next. I have cracked the nut on adding unlimited skins and units in the game without affecting "current" units as you can see below.

Also going to make the CDO's very explosive oriented by transferring bombs data from other nations, but will keep the oob and weapons historic. (I hope the image links work)

marinecdogo4.jpg

cdovl4.jpg

I added US and Brit para Units and Royal marine, an additional 17 units altogether and 2 new skins.

The mod consists of a zip file with 5 folders. So you would have to copy folders into the Theatre of War\data\ directories, plus the models folder.... So not that difficult with an instruction file.

I should have someone test it to ensure everthing is generic. Requires the JSH mod to be installed. The file is about 800kb. Any takers? drop me a PM. or I can post a link. Thanks