Basics of determing unit's experience

Very well

As I have understood this place - San Bernardino County, California

And those NGmen - which do not stand in 40th Division (CA NG)

For an example - Florida or Pennsylvania so every month fly in California on training?

Can be eat such special centre in each part CONUS

I really do not know

Pretty much each state has a place where its troops drill each month. I highly doubt NG units across the country fly in to Ft. Irwin each month for training, unless it's in preparation for deployment to Iraq.

Also note: California NG troops are more than just the 40th Infantry Division. The 81st Brigade, even though it is based out of Washington, has an entire battalion stationed here in California and is part of the California NG (1st Battalion, 185th Armor, which was my unit).

You guys also need to take into account that NG units have a minimum of 3-4 months intensive training right before they deploy to theater, plus the fact that most NG units are on their 2nd or 3rd deployment, giving them as much experience as their regular Army counterparts. I'd give them a Veteran rating on that basis alone.

BTW I'm one of those National Guardsmen and have done 3 tours.