New HQ placed next to Tokyo has 0 supply?

I'm playing the patch 1 beta with the segmentation violation fix, and have just hit an interesting problem in the campaign. Last turn I received a new HQ (Mutaguchi), so I placed him in the square west of Tokyo. Tokyo itself was occupied by the home guard.

This turn I went to put him onto a fast transport... and I find he has 0 supply (grayed out) and 0 action points. Can't do a thing with him. He just sits there. I've attached a fraction of a screenshot.

Any ideas? I need this man organizing a defense on Rabaul, not acting old and tired on Tokyo docks! :)

post-29743-141867621028_thumb.jpg

Very odd, can you send me a saved turn where this error occurs so I could take a look? Thanks!

Sent. Maybe the HQ realized that this was the last chance of life he'd get before being shipped off to some Pacific hell-hole, so he got incapacitated during a 2-week bar crawl around Tokyo docks :D

[Or maybe it was late-night user error...]

Hey Jonathan,

I looked at the turn and as you suspected via email I can pretty much confirm that it was likely placed the same turn as even units that have 0 supply still get a minimum of 1 AP unless it is a newly placed unit.

Hopefully he gets out of those Tokyo bars soon enough :)

Hubert

Yup, this was user error on my part - that's what an HQ looks like when you've already moved him on the turn he arrived :o

Anyway, the HQ didn't get long to "enjoy" Rabaul - now he's off to help retake Wake. Those damn cunning Americans, they're everywhere...