[request] Forum navigation improvement

zwobot

Hello,

I really like the new forum but one thing is really annoying me: there are no links for forum navigation at the end of the page when viewing a thread. There are only links to go back to the thread list or other forum sections at the top of the page, so if I want to go back I have to scroll all the way up to the top of the page to use those links (using the "back" function of the browser is not an option here as it will not mark threads I have already read).

Can you please add adequate navigation controls (the same links like at the top of the page or a select box) at the end of a thread?

We're using vBulletin as our forum software package, and the features you get is what vB offers. Having said that, there is a link at the bottom of the page called "Top". It means one more click than if the links were mirrored at the bottom, but it's faster than scrolling.

Thank you Moon. I did not know about this "Top" link. But I am surprised that there isn't an optional select box or something which can be displayed. I know other forums which use vBulletin too and have this functionality, subsim.com for example (although subsim.com runs an older version of vB)...

Anyway the "Top" link is better than nothing :o