Problem with getting license

Hello, I just bought and downloaded the game. I did the transaction through Paypal, and only recieved a confirmation email of the purchase through them. Nothing on that email appears to work as a license number. If Battlefront sent me an email as well I didn't receive it, and it may be a problem with my hosting company bouncing some foreign email (long story ... it's not in the spam folder, and I had to register for this site via google for the same reason).

I don't have a Battlefront store account since I bought it through PayPal, so I can't get the license sent to another address (as I did with the board registration).

Could someone at Batlefront respond and I'll forward you my Paypal proof of purchase.

Thanks, Makris

Makris,

the Paypal email does not contain any info about game licenses. It's only a confirmation of your payment. The licensing and other info from our store is emailed to you and like you say, it was probably spam-blocked on your end. However, with our store you do not need to wait for emails. On the final order confirmation screen (the one with the big checkmark) is a number of instructions labelled "What's next?". If you read this you are told that you do not have to wait for any emails, but simply have to click the displayed link to download immediately, to access your customer account etc.

BTW, it doesn't matter if you paid with Paypal or credit card, a customer account is automatically created for you anyway, since it's used to store all your order info (download link, license keys etc.) as reference for later. Your Username is identical to the first 25 letters of your email address. The password is emailed to you (but you can change it immediately after your purchase since you are automatically logged in), or you can reset it at www.battlefront.com/lostpw

Martin

Thanks Hubert, and for your prompt emails this morning UK time Martin. The problem is now sorted.

Makris,

On the final order confirmation screen (the one with the big checkmark) is a number of instructions labelled "What's next?". If you read this you are told that you do not have to wait for any emails, but simply have to click the displayed link to download immediately, to access your customer account etc.

I do remember seeing that screen, and thinking I should probably read it all rather than just clicking to download the game. :) I'd bought the game just after reformating the drive on my laptop, reintalling windows, finding drivers, and setting up a wireless network ... so in the mood for reading screens I wasn't!

Best, Makris