Noob Observations and Questions

This game has "one more turn" better than probably any game I've ever played.

There is more of a difference in the same scenario between sc2 and waw than just making it compatible.

The German navy is no match for GB. So why is it recommended in the tutorial to move a few units by Norway when all they do is get decimated?

Why is it necessary to declare war on Benelux? Why can't I just attack?

Why Benelux? For convenience? I believe it didn't exist until after ww2.

There is a lot more to this game than meets the eye. It is deeper than it looks at first.

Hi Rich, glad you're enjoying it! I'll answer what I can.

Unless HC changes the design, the only way you can declare war is through the Maps screen. Not the simplest of ways, but it works. :)

I believe they call it Benelux for convenience due to the size of the map, and not trying to partition what small plot of land there is for Benelux.

Yep, and when you get into multiplayer games it'll really blow your mind how much strategy, depth and variation there can be. It's why some of us have played it for years, there is always something new to try in a game.

Hi Rich,

I was a player with all the games against the computer and then I started PBEM games and its a totally new and better experience, playing a human player takes the game to a new dimension just like the old boardgames, send me a PM and we can try a game online or pbem with SC2