Thanks Hubert!!!

Another classic! I think your developement of carriers is nothing less than superb! Also the scnarios with limited resources and reduced strenght unit, does very adequetley shows the military reallity of supply and readiness. I cant wait till one of the great MOD makers come out with a giant map scal to truely cover the geographical vastness of this region of earth.

In closeing, when can we expect a WORLD AT WAR version of your series?

As always if you are in Texas there is a room at my house for you and great margaritas and senoritas at your command!

CSS,

Very glad to hear you like it :)

Unfortunately, for myself, I can't take all the credit this time around as the Carrier re-design is primarily based on PowerGmbH's suggestions and of course we have Bill101 to thank for the design of the main campaign but I agree with you that it did come together very nicely for this Pacific Release!

For the Global version of SC... if all goes well we just might see this in the not too distant future ;)

Thanks for the offer on the margaritas and if I am ever in Texas, closest I ever got was New Orleans, I'll definitely take you up on your offer :)

Hubert

Hello Hubert!:

Iv'e just got home from my Work-Site-Project only to come home to more project's to get my new house completed,...so all i have had time for so far...is to briefly load up the game and play around a half-a-dozen-rounds!.

Even-So!,...from just only that much exposure...the game look's like another dimensional reality apart from the present day,...and i can't wait to really get into it!. I Might get dissapointed if i am unable to invade "America",...especially early in the game!.

To 'Blah-Blah' with historical outcomes,...permutation's & combination's may have delivered an entirely different outcome!...Despite 'Blashys' dogmatisism on the straight and narrow being that former hindsight is now the only foresight!.

I don't for an instant believe that only & one and only one outcome was available...in that situation,...if it was,...what would be the point of playing any of these games?.

Retributar remember these games are setup in such a way that either side can win.Real war isnt.Hubert and the rest have done an excellent job in making these games winnable for either side because like you say if they werent why play them.

The atom bomb isnt included in this game or anyother for a reason plus historical Allied industrial might.

On another note,are you a sports fisherman?If you are I envy you.