Hows AI works in this game?

I've own SC1 and SC2, and liked them a lot. Have been in somekind of break after SC2 and didin't check out all those addons. SC1 and SC2 were good at PvP games but AI didin't survive too well. Now this game jumped on seawar and I would like to hear comments about current AI. Is it better than it was in SC2?

I checked demo and I must say that I saw many cool features and and new fresh things!

Hi Von Altair!

Have you played the SC2 expansion, Weapons and Warfare? Or Patton Drives East? Both of these greatly improved the AI since SC2. And of course, the AI has once again been improved from those two with SC2 Pacific.

If you haven't played the series since the original SC2, then I'll go out on a limb and say you'll be pleasantly surprised when you play SC2 Pacific's AI. One of the bigger changes you'll notice from SC2 vanilla is that the general AI will focus their attacks more and finish off units, and also choose which units to attack more wisely. It IS an AI and isn't perfect, but most of us get a good challenge out of it. Try it on Expert +2 and see how you do. :)