Great Service!!!

z1812

Hi All,

Just to say the help desk service for this game is great. I bought a new computer and wanted to do a second install of CMSF. I had some problems and posted to the help desk this Friday afternoon thinking "Oh well it is Friday afternoon so I will probably have to wait until Monday to have this looked after." I was happily surprised. Here is the time line.

2:50 p.m. I sent the original help desk request.

2:54 p.m. I recieve an answer from Matt Faller who gives me some info and suggestions.

3:10 p.m. I answer Matt and do some checking.

3:33 p.m. I have finished checking some items upon Matt's suggestions and post my findings at the help desk.

3:42 p.m. Matt resolves the problem.

My install is now successfully complete and I will be able to enjoy CMSF over the weekend on my new computer. Thanks Matt for the excellent service.

Regards John

Hi All,

Just to say the help desk service for this game is great. I bought a new computer and wanted to do a second install of CMSF. I had some problems and posted to the help desk this Friday afternoon thinking "Oh well it is Friday afternoon so I will probably have to wait until Monday to have this looked after." I was happily surprised. Here is the time line.

2:50 p.m. I sent the original help desk request.

2:54 p.m. I recieve an answer from Matt Faller who gives me some info and suggestions.

3:10 p.m. I answer Matt and do some checking.

3:33 p.m. I have finished checking some items upon Matt's suggestions and post my findings at the help desk.

3:42 p.m. Matt resolves the problem.

My install is now successfully complete and I will be able to enjoy CMSF over the weekend on my new computer. Thanks Matt for the excellent service.

Regards John

I'm sorry ... Matt Faller ... you, you mean MadMatt? They've got MadMatt answering the freaking phone ... and HELPING people?

It's the end days, that's the final sign.

Joe