Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Question on changes

Supply Center - what does this do? Is this like what a Major Capital does so anything connected is at full strength, or does it do something else?

also, in addition to the new carrier rules, are there any changes in say convoys? (multiple - or being able to set them up in different ways?) or anything else of interest?

never mind that, I can figure it out. I read through the manual so have a good idea what is changed. Noticed some things like the chance of a hit when bombarding has increased from base 10% to 50%, the new sub rules, a few things like that. Just wondered if there was anything else more subtle that I happened to miss.

Nupremal,

Supply Centers are as you guessed similar to an industrial center in terms of providing maximum supply but you cannot build there. This has allowed us as can be seen in the Pacific Theater map to give locations such as Pearl Harbour maximum supply, i.e. create a major naval base there for maximum refit and repair, but at the same time not allow for builds to arrive there etc.

For convoys, no changes at the moment with respect to these just yet.

Hubert