1.10 PBEM games continuable in 1.11?

Sivodsi

If you want to finish 1.10 PBEM games, you need to back up:

- your 1.10 exe; and

- the marines module folder.

I just switched them back and forth during beta testing.

You can leave the 1.11 brz file in the Data folder, although you may notice the game misidentifies weapons, it has no impact on actual weapon performance.

In PBEM, the main fixes were:

- no more constantly erupting vehicles from secondary explosions;

- no more vehicles bucking/rocking at the beginning of a turn;

- no more twitchy vehicle movement during replay;

Thanks Sgt Joch,

Could you tell me how you managed to get your old marines module to work?

I changed the name of my old cmsf 1.10.exe, moved it back to my 1.11 patched folder, but the PBEM saved games for marines didn't show up. If I move the 1.10 marines.exe back into the 1.11 folder it will overwrite the 1.11 exe (and they are different). If I change the name of the 1.10 marines exe then the game still won't recognize it.

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers

You should better try this: rename the old 'CMSF Marines Module.exe' to 'CMSF Marines Module.110' for example, then update to 111. If you want to play in Version 110, name the new file to 'CMSF Marines Module.111' and the old one to 'CMSF Marines Module.exe' and vice versa for 111. Alles klar!? :)

Oh, and could you please send me a copy of the old 'CMSF Marines Module.exe' if you still got it, since I have unfortunatly overwritten mine, since I've forgotten to keep a copy! :(