Camo painted M16

Desert and temperate camo patterns for the M16 and M4 are now up on CMMODs. Sometime later I will also apply these patterns to the M110, M107, M240, M249, M32, and M40A3.

54872232ga1.jpg

ETA: Just noticed the lines on the M203 dom't match up. GRRRRR. :D I guess that is for V2. :P

Nice! I'll download it as soon as i get home.

Stupid question, the uniforms of your soldiers are vanilla or a mod?

Both are mods. The tan vest one is in CMMODs; it is the SOF mod. The other is a personal mod that is going to be released with one of my campaigns, although it is heavily based off of M1A1TCs mod.

Already tested it. I can't wait to see M24 and M240 with Desert Camo :P

Working on it as we speak. :D I have the M40a3 done and the M110 is a work in progress - next comes the M249, M240, Mk.19, and M2.

There will be four camo patterns total - two desert and two temperate, each region having a 2-color and 3-color scheme.

57958329yc0.jpg

(I hope there's a way for you to randomize the color of the weapons just like the uniforms and stuff

I am probably going to randomize some patterns, but the basic color schemes will not be random; ie if you pick the desert version you will not find some woodland camo scattered in there.