New USMC Scen Orchard Drive @ CMMODS

MarkEzra

thank's for new scenario and QB maps! Can I ask you, if Marines contains sceniario Recon (scenario from your Marines video preview)?

No it does not. The scen was designed as a movie set. The map is used (with some alteration) as one of the QB maps included in the module. I hadn't given any thought of turning it into a scen...no reason why I couldn't...so maybe I should...

You saw the Movie! Now Play the game!

Oh my, that was a bloody one :). I did not look at the designer's notes and just went straight in. I think I lost about 50 - 60 odd men, I must admit I blundered quite a few times.

This scenario as well as some that came with module, made me realize just how brittle US tanks can be. Especially with me leading them.

Very enjoyable!

I have one request, could you make/recommend some infantry oriented battles? I itch to see the new TacAI in action.