So... changes in Marines Module?

Basically... do the AI, pathfinding and the interface still suck? These were my three biggest issues that for me made the game basically unplayable.

My issues with the interface were that you had to change "modes" to issue different sorts of commands. There were hotkeys for it but it was still extremely clunky. Not anywhere near as simple as right clicking on a unit and then pressing a hotkey ala CMx1. Has this changed?

I'm tempted to buy the module if the campaign is SIGNIFICANTLY better than CMSF's.

Thoughts?

TacAI is waaaaay better than it used to be. There are some videos on YouTube showcasing this. The pathfinding is also greatly improved; there are still some problems but it's way better. And, as missinginreality said, there's now a spacebar menu that functions the same as the good old right click.