BMP List

Well over half the textures that you would be likely to want to do substitutions with can be found by looking inside cmbo cmmos and looking up whatever you happen to be interested in.

If there's something particular you're interested in, then just find a mod of whatever it is and whatever bmp's they used is probably your list. To be sure if it's accurate, consult several mods of the same thing.

Having said that, the cmbo cmmos lists are surprisingly accurate because a lot of people pored over them to make sure they worked.

Last I looked you could find cmbo cmmos at combatmission.com.

• 4 weeks later...

if you go to cmmods website and look under my name i DLed, took screen shots and compiled all the info i could find on bmps and modding int a very thorough "modder's pack" last year. Also, i asked a ton of questions in here about it, so searching my name for threads will find some of the comments that were enlightening to me so folks are not re-writing (as they did for me) long and hard to get across at times descriptions of modeling bmps and how the whole shibang goes together

I was trying to goto cmmods tonight to see what new mods go uploaded in the last 2 months and i couldn't connect so the sight may de hiccuping a bit...hopefully not down

• 4 weeks later...