Campaign Design question

Hi all I tried my first attempt at creating a Campaign. Just a short one. Anyway heres what I did

1. created a scenerio with just the core units.

2. created my scenerios and imported the units from the core scenerio

3. created my briefings and my campaign script

4. went to my core units scenerio and selected create campaign.(got no errors in campaign script)

5. tried to run campaign-no units

6. read everything in the manual as well as searched here in forums, and as far as I can see I did what everyone said you should do.

feeling a little confused. HELP PLEASE

Hi and thanks for your reply

I had no units at all showing up. I took all the core units out of the scenerios and reloaded them. Now it runs the first scenerio and crashes to desktop. All the scenerios work by themselves. I have read about problems with mine and have some in the core units. This is my first campaign and have no idea what to do next. Oh and do I need to recreate the campaign when I make changes to the scenerios?

It will be difficult to help you without having a look at the files in question.

Yes, you need to recreate the campaign if you make changes to the scenarios. The .cam file includes all the individual scenarios, so any changes you make to the individual scenario files are not transported over to the .cam file.

ok, so now i removed my units and imported them again, repositioned them on the map, and recreated my campaign. This is getting wacky. Now none of my hmmvw's show up that are attachments for BN hq's or my company JTAC. my scout hmmvw's show up. its just the BN and Company hmmvw's that are missing in the first scenerio. All the scenerios work fine in battle mode. Attached files for scenerios, brif, and campaigns for anyone that would like to take a look at this.