Great game!

Quenaelin

You finally did it. I have been waiting this kind of game for years. Speed of action of war in your hands it is astounding, it really makes you feel like real armchair general. I have only played through few training mission and couple of other missions, but still this game feels like it is game that I wanted to play for long time ago. Infantry is very vulnerable like it should be against tanks and everything looks and feels realistic enough to be historic simulation of warfare during WWII, great work.

There is lots of aspects lacking also, but there are more good things in this game than bad things. I especially like this feature to be able to capture enemy equipment in realtime during combat not after battle like in Combat Mission games, maybe it isn't entirelly realistic but it is fun. Then also you can reward medals and change crew members, one time I was wondering why my captured tank isn't moving, only to notice that driver was too unskilled, I changed driver and tank was moving again, I really like this kind of detail in games.

Yesterday I was trying to go back playing good old Combat Mission Overlord again, only to notice how tedious it was, gameflow isn't never so smooth in turn-based games as in RTS games when you can press pause whenever you like and game isn't pausing in every single turn, it really gives you lot of more smoothness and freedom to gameplay.

Ok the only problem here is that you have to micromanagement your infantry they do not look for cover when under fire. This is a lack on the game but is a matter of get use to it and everything sould be fine.

Also this is a braind game there are missions were you have to think what are you doing and also you must know the game very well to get a good results. This is one of the things i like of this game.