'musik' Non-stop!.

It just occurred to me moment's ago!,...whynot have short little blast's of 'Music' in the game to enrichen the environment of the historical theatre'!. For example,...when your side/turn begin's [Perhap's_The Japanese Side],...i would really like the option of hearing a short 'Japanese-Military-Quip' [~10 Seconds or less] to add flavour to the setting in the game!.

Also,...if 'Marines' are making an amphibious landing on an island,...just as the 'Invasion-Option' [unloading Troop's On The Beach-Head] is selected...a short musical clip of the 'Marine-Corp's' theme-song could be played!,...'Why-Not?'.

I think that everything that can realistically be done to create & enhance the mood of 'WWII-Pacific Theatre',...should be done,...so as to increase the enjoyability and the addiction of 'wanting to play the game' & to keep the interest of the player 'reved-up!' as much as possible!,...for as long as possible!.

Dude, I'm with you on the "cool" music. Problem is, what is cool can be rather subjective. I like live smack. How about pressing a key in order to start the music for your opponent? Like, when I sink your carrier, I press F-5 key, which starts some song, or smack. Kind of like an ICQ instant telegram thing. Hook up a microphone for players, I'll smack the whole game.

Those music clips get in no time very annoying, at least this is my experience with this kind of feature.

Better would be a solution as in PACIFIC GENERAL, where they played continously pretty cool songs (even though they were to few).

If there should be played songs or clips the way you suggest it, than there should be at least 5 or better 10 different ones per unit / occasion.

'jon j rambo' & xwormwood!,...you "Both!!!" have some really good-idea's here!. Of course,...these should be feature's that the participant-player can toggle...'On!' or 'Off!'.

Both of your suggestion's have gone farther than what i initially proposed! & that's really very good!. "Anyone-Else!!!"...with another shattering revelation in this department???.

Long as I can turn off the music, video clips, & pop-ups, I'm all for them.

With all this uTube & MySpace radio players, why can't somebody just host the WW-2 videos & songs?

My idea is to allow instant message type music or video smack. I can insert into a PBEM turn or easily something while playing TCP/IP.

Anyhow, playing any Legend or Icon (Myself, Yodl, Hellraiser, etc.), they will send you plenty of instant message typed conversation.