Syrian Mech Infantry Regimental assets

The scenario editor is excellent for setting up an accurate OB for up to battalion level formations but I'd like to ask you guys what could you reasonably expect to see in a larger formation; in my case a Syrian Mech Infantry Regiment?

In particular, I'm interested in things like artillery and the other assets that are mentioned in the scenario editor .

The reason I ask is that my next project will feature units from around 3 battalions which is practically a regiment. I suspect that a Regiment would have quite a bit of stuff attached to it, artillery, engineers, recon elements etc.

I'm not organisational freak, but i'll try.

If it's 100% like 1960 Soviet motoriced regiment, then it doesn't have much. 1 tank batallion and 3 infantry batallions, that is all. Regiments are dependant of divisions.

Division has all the good stuff.

-36 122mm guns + about same amount of rocketlaunchers. Plus possible other assets from higher levels which might douple the amount or even triple.

-Tank regiment

-3 Mechaniced regiments

-Engineers batallion

-Recon batallion

Brigades in other hand are much more independant. I'm not sure how close this gets at soviet brigade. Should be guite modern example.

You'd had in Brigade

-3 infantry batallions

-Maybe tank batallion as well

-company of recon

-36-54 tubes of arty (guns or rocketlaunchers). But how ever they would have firesupport from higher, so amount could be doupled maybe even more.

-Engineers possible for higher chain of command.

In former Soviet terms the regiment had a battalion of either 18 x D-30 122mm (BTR) or 2S1 122mm (BMP/Tank), BM-21 was a divisional asset with a battalion of 18 in the divisional artillery regiment. However Syria isn't the Former Soviet Union - that said it would be unusual to see MBRL in great quantities at Bde or Regt level.