This is the way forward!

daft

I bought CM:SF just after the initial release but never actually played it at the time. I installed it last week and began toying around with a few battles. Yesterday I started the campaign and I have to say that I am very impressed with the way BFC have evolved the CM-engine. I love the realtime approach and the fact that you still can play WEGO if you like. the sounds are fantastic, and when the sh** really hit the fan in scenario two of the stock campaign I was in awe.

Strykers pumping round after round into buildings that might harbour enemies while the squads dashed for their objectives mounted in their vehicles. Overhead mortars flew through the sky, dropping on targets further away from the immediate hot-spots, making it hard for the enemy to move up reinforcements. When the small arms fire triggered off upon first contact I realized that I had never before been this immersed by a CM-installment. I really can't wait to get my hands on some more modules and, later on, the WW2-era game done with this engine.

Well done Battlefront.com! I'm one happy customer. :)

Hey daft, I agree man. And there is much much more to come!

I've been playing this game for a year now and I still love it. I'm also highly impressed with Battlefront.com. Never, with any other game, have I ever seen such great support and they genuinely want to make the best game possible. Almost all of our comments or additions to our wishlist are answered at some point. They are my favorite game makers and this is the best modern wargame of all time.