New SDW Mod

Hello,

I've posted a new Stalin Drives West mod on CMMods. My first attempt at this kind of thing in many years. My pop up graphics are more descriptive than pretty, but should do what they are intended to do.

There is obviously much behind the mod and I'll be happy to discuss.

My thanks to Edwin Fager (the original designer) and to Hubert for his work on the game.

Description:

This mod has a period feel. The Allied European OB will look familiar. Popups and events document how people were thinking at the time. This scenario is Stalin's go-for-broke gamble and the politics reflect it. The extent of communist influence by country, as well as the power and limitations of Western industrial might are accounted for. The AI has been updated as well.

I've updated my SDW mod on CMMods. It contains some fixes, but no real changes as yet.

- Benelux for Allied player can not purchase units, because they won't be able to deploy them.

- I realize the Vladivostok map pop-up is too big, but it is a very good graphic. I cropped it reduce it a bit.

- Main part of the fix was that I had made a mistake in the victory conditions. That has been corrected.

- Fixed maximum Soviet research on artillery.