Added another Mod

Basic little mod that mixes up the Syrian Fighter clothes to give some variety to the men in black. It's nothing big but will give you 8 new bmps to play with and give your SFs a bit more curb appeal, even if it's only using stock textures.

syriansplashlz3.jpg

Hope you like it.

Mord.

And by stock textures I didn't mean that they are bad, (I like them a lot actually)...I just meant nothing you haven't already seen. I don't wanna sound like I am insulting Dan and his team.

Mord.

Nice work, Mord. Since these guys are Al Qaeda type fanatics, I guess all I could wish for are to have some of them dressed in traditional Arab dishdashas (knee or ankle length white robes) as they do in real life (although some also do dress in Western fashion or wear trousers beneath the robe). But I guess that's a little beyond the abilities of the current set of models.

Come to think of it, I wonder how they'll do greatcoats and the like for the WWII version. I guess you could argue that such things aren't needed for Normandy, but they certainly will be for the Ardennes or Eastern Front.