Are these units in the game? (CMSF)

Have any of you seen either of these units in the game?

The AT-7 ATGM saxhorn (NOT the AT-13 saxhorn that the Republican Guards have)

The T-72M1V(2001) model

If you have seen them, which units have them and what settings do you need to enter in the editor to get them? I spent about 40 minutes this morning sifting through lots of permutations in the editor to find an ATGM team equipped with the AT-7 but could only find either the AT-4C (not strong enough for my purposes) or the AT-13 (WAY TOO powerful fow what I have in mind). I tried the Special Forces, Republican Guards, Mech Infantry and Infantry but can't find an AT-7.

Same goes for the T-72 model stated above. They're both in the manual but I can't find them.

As a footnote, BFC, please let scenario designers pick the equipment they want in the scenario editor and not subject us to this hit and miss process. I don't want to pick unrealistic FORMATIONS but I would like to be able to choose which tanks/ATGM teams they are equipped with from the realistic alternatives.

The problem is it is still not assured you will get the unit you are looking for. I went through the same thing on the T72 2001 when trying to do a scenario last year. I kept getting the TURMS. With AT, its a liitle worse because there are more possibilities.

Oops, I must confess that I didn't look this up in the manual. Ironic as I usually always look there first. However, I have to say that I did actually use those settings for the Republican Guard ATGM team this morning. Because the Unit purchase screen doesn't tell you what kind of kit has been assigned, you have to deploy or otherwise open the scenario up, to see what equipment they've been give.

As thewood states above, you're still not certain to get what you want using this method. as I said earlier, this morning, I bought six Republican Guard ATGM teams in one go with different settings in the hope that ONE of them would have the AT-7 but they were ALL AT-13s. It would seem that the chances of finding an AT-7 team or a T-72M1V2001 are very small.

But this is the way you guys want it and I don't suppose it'll be changed so I won't beat this drum any longer. By the way, I decided earlier just to leave the AT-13s in the scenario. It's a tad overpowered for my needs but I'm sure the player will be glad to have them.