What Forum do I go to help?

I have CMBO and CMBB Installed My ATI Radeon 9600 XT when bad.

Have Installed a new Card ATI Visiontek Radeon HD 2400 Pro. card and when I load CMBO

the text is area is white. I when to FAQ Questions about ATI card Problems and none worked for this card. Should I just remove CMBB and CMBO guess I am out of Luck running these sims.

ALL my other Sims MS Flight Sim 9, and All my Sub Sims run ok SH3. DW and SC. with my

new card.

Sorry I did not know were to Post this.

Regards

Zane

What OS are you running? What is the driver version # that you have installed for your 2400 card?

Have you tried disabling or setting to Application Preference your anistropic filtering and anti-aliasing settings? You can do that from your driver control panel and doing so is usually whatc an fix what you report as seeing.

Madmatt

Bad news on CMBB Installed three BMP files in BMP folder started CMBB.

Did not work messed up my Radeon HD 2400 Pro settings. Had to turn off PC and restart

to get my 2400 card back to normal. Reinstalled my orignal BMP files.

Zane

Panama Red,

Yes I installed the three BMP files for CMBB.

When I saw it messed up my Graphics Card I installed the orignal's Back.

I think I need to install the Latest Drivers for my ATI CardCatyalyst 8.6.

Just afraid to d/L to install them. I don't want to mess up my other Sims which are running fine.

Zane

Zane:

What I found is that CMBB or CMAK will not play nice on my newer ATI 3870 PC (using 7.12 drivers), but both work fantasticaly on my old ATI X800XT PE PC (using the same 7.12 drivers). On my middle ATI X1900 PC (using the same 7.12 drivers), I get at least 10 FPS less than on my X800XT PE PC, so apparently the newer the ATI card, the worse these two games play.

If your "System Restore" works on you PC (on two of my XP PC's it works fine and on one XP PC it doesn't at all ???, go figure), you might set it for your current drivers then try the newer ATI 8.6 drivers. If you do not like the results, then you can always "roll back" to your current drivers with no harm done.